Why Use Website Recordings
You don’t have to be a brain surgeon to figure out why adding a professional voice over and background music to your website makes sense.
It is an undisputable fact that people learn and retain more information when they read and hear information at the same time. In fact, people retain 10% of what they read, 20% of what they hear and 50% of what they read and hear at the same time. Adding WebsiteRecordings to your website will increase your Brand Recognition and Recall!
If you use our Voice Talents to highlight a product, service or event on your website, visitors are more likely to retain that information and take action.
Still not convinced? (you are tough). That’s okay because we have more:
- Abandonment Rate Reduced by 45% - In the website world, you have 4 – 7 seconds to make a first great first impression - a voice and music persona will help you accomplish this. Website Audio Narration can reduce website abandonment by up to 45%.
- Click Thru Rates can Increase By 300% - What happens when website visitors are asked by one of our voice talents to visit a page? That page can achieve up to a 300% increase in click thru rates, compared to no website audio narration.
- Decrease Web Forms and Shopping Cart Abandonment by 250% - Check your website analytics. You are most likely losing visitors in your shopping cart or web forms. This is inevitable, but it can be reduced by up to 250% when you have a reassuring voice talk them through the process.
By using WebsiteRecordings, you can:
- Highlight products, services and events
- Set your site apart from the competition
- Reinforce your corporate persona
- Drive people to “Like You” on Facebook, buy a product, fill out a web form, and much more.
Do people want to hear audio on their computers and tablets? Of course they do. All the highest traffic websites incorporate sound and video. The internet is no longer a static medium, it is a multimedia platform. Would you create a TV commercial without sound? Of course not because it would not be effective, so why would you create a website without sound? Your computers and tablets are the new multimedia devices of choice. For the few people who prefer no audio, they have a mute button.